close

"Survive The Night"-MandoPony(Five Songs for Freddy)

活過夜晚
 
 
 
Nightcore版也不錯
 
 
[Chorus x2:]
Let's try to make it right, don't wanna start a fight
讓我們搞定好吧,不想引發衝突
And we're so sorry if we give you all a little fright
十分抱歉, 如果我們有點嚇到你的話
We're not so scary if you see us in the daylight
如果你在日光下見到我們 我們沒這麼可怕 
You'll be so happy just as long as you survive the night
你會很快樂的~ 只要你活過夜晚
 
Hey there!
嘿 那個!
How ya doin'?
你怎了?
Nice to meet you, are you new in town?
很高興認識你,你是新來的嗎?
Don't think i've seen you before
我想我沒有見過你呢
It's great to see new faces around!
能見到新臉孔 太好了!
And if you like it
如果你喜歡的話
I can give a tour
我可以帶你參觀一下
Of our enchanting wonderland
我們迷人的仙境
New and improved without the doors!
是全新 還改進了 沒有門的!
 
There's no escape but then
這裏無路可逃 不過
Who would wanna leave?
又有誰會想離開呢?
It's a fantastical paradise
這是一個美妙天堂
And it's not, make-believe!
並不是 虛構說假的!
I'm so glad to have an other member of the band
能有多一個樂隊成員 我實在太開心了
You're one of us now
現在你是我們一員了
So let me take you by the hand!
所以 讓我帶你走吧!
 
BUT WHAT IS THAT I SPY?
誒什麼那是間諜嗎?
WITH MY ROBOTIC EYE?
以我的機械眼
I THINK I SEE A BIT OF FLESH INSIDE THE NEW GUY!
我想我在這新人內見到有點血肉、生氣呢!
MAYBE HE ISN'T EVERYTHING THAT HE SEEMS...
或者他並不是完全一如看起來那樣
TIME TO INVESTIGATE
是時候查證一下
WHAT'S UNDERNEATH THE SEAMS!
鏠接位下的是什麼了!
 
[Chorus x2:]
Let's try to make it right, don't wanna start a fight
讓我們搞定好吧,不想引發衝突
And we're so sorry if we give you all a little fright
十分抱歉, 如果我們有點嚇到你的話
We're not so scary if you see us in the daylight
如果你在日光下見到我們 我們沒這麼可怕 
You'll be so happy just as long as you survive the night
你會很快樂的~ 只要你能活過夜晚
 
The nights
夜晚
If you survive the nights
若你活過夜晚
Oh, I'll take you away
喔,我會帶走你
To our enchanting land of play
去我們玩樂的迷人境地
 
Forgive me for being suspecious
請原諒我的多疑
Mischief's not on my brain
開玩笑惡作劇並不存在我的腦中
We're programmed to be pragmatic
我們被設定是要實用務實的
If someone messes with the mainframe
若有人拿支架胡鬧…
It's not that we don't trust you
並不是我們不信任你
We do!
我們信!
(We love you too)
(我們都愛你)
It's just that, here's at Freddy's
只不過, 在Freddy's(佛萊迪)這裏
...We have a few rules
…我們有幾條規矩
 
AND IF YOU BREAK THEM
若果你去破壞它們
WE WILL HAVE TO BREAK YOU
我們就必需破壞你
LIKE YOU BROKE OUR HEARTS
一如你打碎我們的心
WE'LL BE FORCED TO REWIRE YOU
我們被迫要重駁你的電線
AND REPAIR YOUR DAMAGE PARTS
並重修你損壞的部分
 
Now, you wouldn't want that
嗱,你不會想那樣
And frankly, neither would I
而 坦白說,我也不想
But sometimed to do some good
但有時要做好事
You've gotta be
就要有人做
The bad guy!
那個壞人!
 
IN THIS WORLD, WE PLAY
在這世界,我們演奏(/我們遊玩其中)
WE HOPE THAT YOU WILL STAY
希望你會留下
AND WE WILL THROW A MOST
我們會傾注出最
ELECTIFYING SOIRE'E
放電帶感的宴會
FORMAL ATTIRE IS REQUIRED
FOR YOU TO TAKE PART
要參與, 規定的服裝是必須的
YOU'VE GOT SOME SKIN THAT NEEDS
REMOVING BEFORE WE START...
在我們開始前 你有些皮膚要移除…
 
[Chorus x4:]
Let's try to make it right, don't wanna start a fight
讓我們搞定好吧,不想引發衝突
And we're so sorry if we give you all a little fright
十分抱歉, 如果我們有點嚇到你的話
We're not so scary if you see us in the daylight
如果你在日光下見到我們 我們沒這麼可怕 
You'll be so happy just as long as you survive the night
你會很快樂的~ 只要你活過夜晚
 
------------------------------------------
歌對應Five Nights at Freddy's 2,( 佛萊迪的五夜驚魂2)遊戲內容,喜歡啊~w
 
arrow
arrow

    吊頸喵 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()